- 每篇文章有独立的网址链接（permalink url）
Terms of Participation
- Participation in the "Singapore Blog Awards" (hereinafter referred to as "the Awards") is open to anyone who owns a blog, regardless of nationalities.
- Employees of Singapore Press Holdings ("SPH") and its subsidiaries and agents, and their immediate families are not eligible for participating in the Awards too, except for Celebrity Blog Awards.
- Anyone is eligible to submit nominations, however only bloggers who meet the criteria above can contest as official nominees. Once nominated, omy will sent out an email to the bloggers, inviting them to register as official, contesting nominees. To complete the registration, bloggers have to fill in a registration form and an acknowledgment email will be sent to them thereafter to confirm their participation.
- Nominated blogs can be written in both, English and Mandarin, or a mixture of both languages. There is no restriction on dates nominated blogs are created, as long as the blogs' URL can be submitted within the nomination period.
- In order to be considered as contesting nominees, participating blogs must fulfil the two criteria below:
- entries are written in a reverse chronological order so that readers always see the most recent post first
- entries are all date-time-stamped
- entries each have a unique permalink (url)
- In case of any doubts, the judges reserve the right to make the final decision.
- Conditions of Access
- Contesting blog nominees will be listed according to date and time of submission on the awards web pages.
- Registration forms are deemed to be correct and complete upon submission. No changes will be allowed once an acknowledgement email is sent out from omy.
- Participants' personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential