Terms & Conditions for DEAL.COM.SG Best Shopping Blog
- - To win the DEAL.COM.SG Best Shopping Blog, finalists must blog, tweet and Facebook their experience using DEAL.COM.SG to secure interesting deals
- MUST-Do Challenges are:
- Blog, Twitter, Foursquare, and Facebook regularly
- Write at least one blog post a week during the contest period
- Complete at least 3 DEAL.com.sg transactions with sponsored credits and blog about it
- Links to http://www.Deal.com.sg
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Deal.com.sg
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DealGuruSG
- Use both the hashtags #sba2011 and #DealGuruSG when twittering
- In your blog posts, use the tags: DEAL.com.sg Best Shopping Blog, DEAL.com.sg Shopping, DEAL.com.sg Bargain, DEAL.com.sg Experience, DEAL.com.sg Things to do, DEAL.com.sg Discounts, DEAL.com.sg Travel
One Grand Prize will be given out to the Top Blogger:
- Top Blogger Award – goes to blogger who captures the best stories, and the most interesting aspects of shopping with DEAL.com.sg
- the top blogger will be determined by 30% voting and 70% judging by a panel of judges comprising representatives from omy.sg and DEAL.com.sg
Grand Prize: $1,000 worth of DEAL.com.sg credits
What the Judges will take into consideration
- Contestants will be given $100 worth of DEAL.com.sg credits to make transactions. The quantity and quality in the coverage of the transaction processes will be taken into consideration
- Depth of coverage, unique angles when you cover your shopping experience with DEAL.com.sg
- How you integrate DEAL.com.sg into your daily life and blog posts seamlessly in an interesting manner.
- Judges will take into consideration the traffic your blog drives to DEAL.com.sg’s Facebook Page, extra brownie points if you get your Facebook Friends to join the DEAL.com.sg Facebook Page.
- How this will be tracked:
- Your photo will be uploaded on DEAL.com.sg Facebook page and you will need to get as many likes as possible.
- The depth of engagement with our DEAL.com.sg Facebook Page community – i.e. likes, comments, sharing of information, tag back to the DEAL.com.sg Facebook Page
- Frequency of tweets using #sba2011 and #DealGuruSG
- The number of retweets
- Quality of tweets – one liners versus tweets that share information (would be more beneficial)
- Direct your followers to follow @DealGuruSG
- Quality and Quantity of contribution of related DEAL.com.sg content to the FourSquare community.
- The number of DEAL.COM.SG related tips created in Foursquare check in points. Eg. The Stuff sold in this shop is also available on DEAL.COM.SG at a better price