Terms & Conditions for Adonis Best Beauty Blog
- To win the ADONIS Best Beauty Blog, finalists must blog and regularly update their Facebook profiles on their experiences with ADONIS.
- The selected finalists must abide to the following terms in order to be eligible for the final round of judging:
- Update their blog and Facebook regularly
- Write at least one blog post a week during the contest period
- Blog about their customized treatment package experience at ADONIS within 1 week of undergoing each treatment
- Include links to http://www.adonis-beauty.com/ and http://www.facebook.com/adonisbeauty in all blog posts relating to ADONIS Best Beauty Blog
- Use the following tags in blog posts relating to ADONIS Best Beauty Blog: ADONIS Best Beauty Blog, ADONIS Treatment, ADONIS Treatment Review
- Tag '@Adonis Beauty' when posting about ADONIS in Facebook
- Use the check-in function on Facebook to share with friends when you are at ADONIS
One Grand Prize of an ADONIS ATAS membership package worth $3,000, and the chance to be an ADONIS ambassador will be given out to the Top Blogger.
- The Top Blogger Award will be awarded to the blogger who writes the best stories that capture the essence of the ADONIS experience, their services and products, and the brand.
- The top blogger will be determined in the following manner:
- 30% by public vote
- 70% by a panel of judges comprising of representatives from omy.sg and ADONIS
- Contestants will be given a list of ADONIS events and treatments that they will be required to attend. The quantity and quality of coverage will be taken into consideration.
- Quality includes: the depth of coverage of the stories, the uniqueness and creativity of your story angles, the ability to portray ADONIS’s brand, products, and services accurately.
- Judges will take into consideration the traffic your blog drives to ADONIS’s Facebook Page, extra brownie points if you get your Facebook Friends to join the ADONIS Facebook Page
- The depth of engagement with our ADONIS Facebook Page community – i.e. likes, comments, sharing of information, tags back to the ADONIS Facebook Page
- One of your challenges will involve having a photo of yourself uploaded on ADONIS’s Facebook page, and getting as many likes as possible.